CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS
- Prospective Organizers are invited to submit proposals for Special Sessions at IDEA2k21. Each proposal for special session should include the following information:
- Title of the special session
- Rationale of the need and objective of the session (300 words)
- Subject areas to be covered by the special session
- Short biography of the proposed session chair (s) - Maximum 200 words
- A maximum of FOUR Organizers per Special Session is allowed
- Special session organizer, affiliation and e-mail ID
- Each Special Session will be two-three hours long and will usually consist of 5-9 oral presentations
- Special Sessions will be intermixed with regular sessions during the conference.
- If the number of accepted papers in a Special Session is below the required paper number, the program committee will work with the organizers to move other closely-related accepted submissions from the general submission pool to the Special Session
- Proposal should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than February 28, 2021
Questions regarding Special Sessions may be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
-Each author invited to a Special Session will be required to submit a paper, under the regular submission requirements, by the regular submission deadline.
-These papers will enter the Easychair system as regular papers. Papers submitted for a special session will be reviewed exactly in the same manner as that for the regular papers.
-The Session Organizer will select the reviewers and manage the review process in consultation with the program committee and will make accept/reject decisions.